When your fantasy for wild hunting does not satisfy your soul, then you can step into wild hunt action role-playing game the witcher 3. Heart of the woods’ level no 22 will upgrade your experience of going into the wild in a luxurious manner and it is also one of the suggested levels by the experts.
Once, witcher 3 was recognized as the game of the year by IGN. This game is popular because, with the minimal use of power, you can complete the quest.
If you are roaming for a woodland spirit, and you are brave-hearted enough, then fasten your seat bells and jump to the witcher 3 in the heart of the woods .
First you need to learn about the objectives of the game:
Why do you need to play this game ?
To avail some thrilling experiences, you can play this game. Your roaming around the wilds and learning your enemies quest well, and after completing collect all the leshen trophies, to remain as one of the top players in the witcher 3 game.
When you find the contract notice :
- First you need to consult with Sven about the contract for the woodland spirit.
- Then note down, what happened there.
- Learn to get familiar with the tracks and know about new witcher senses there in.
- Read the Bestiary in detail so that you can learn more about the woodland spirit.
- Talk to Harald and Sven to accumulate details on the leshens.
Now let us learn a bit more in details about the Fayrlund and about its characters
At first you need to know about your entire walkthrough with the new level of witcher 3 in the Skellige region with enemies like Wolves, warriors, etc.
The Walk Through:
You are already experienced enough in the jungle games, here you need to find out the southwest road in the fayrlund. After finding out a certain place, you will get some onlookers. There comes the twist, you will see some younger men and other elders are making an argument over a man’s body, which is mutilated by some branches of a tree.
While approaching closer to them, you will be able to ask them about the woodland spirit in a detailed manner. In that conversation, they are going to reveal about the splits and what to do in the next level.
Witcher 3 In The Heart Of The Woods: Many young men died hunting that monster.
The herald may advise you to leave the track by saying you that the villagers are strong warriors, or the younger men will clearly say to you that, there are common beats, which kill any new wander that comes into their territory.
After getting their responses now it’s your turn to decide, whether to move ahead or move back.
When you are learning about, what is the real spirit, you will be instructed with the following conditions !
- You will find a new spot with a dead dog, whom you have to examine.
- You will see another dead body, which is pinned in a rock.
- If you move west, you will see so many wolves, you need to kill them.
- After killing the wolves, you have to check their scratch marks.
- Then Geralt will have an entry and it will deduce the ancient leshen, by earning 10 leshen trophies.
- Then you have to open the Bestiary, to read about the spirits.
While taking any course of action, you can talk to both Harald and Sven. But, one thing you should keep on your mind, if you take the side of Harald, you may miss out on the woodland spirit achievement .
Now, let us know the consequences after taking side with Harald and Sven :
Taking both of their sides, you will redefine your glorious wild hunting spirit inside you.
If you take Harald’s side
If you choose to continue with Harald’s plan, the quest will be completely different as compared to Sven’s side.
- First you need to head out to the altar in the woods. Once you are getting close enough, you will face five white wolves spawning, whom you have defeat anyway.
- Now, you have to loot them. How will you loot them? Make sure, that you kill each of them, and after they are dead, collect all of their five wolf hearts and you need to place them on the altar.
- After placing the wolf hearts in the altar, the cut scene will start, which will be indicating that, the leshen has accepted the pact and will offer you 20 leshen trophies.
- After collecting the rewards, move back to the fayrlund to talk to Harald. He will also reward you. Harald may claim that, Sven with his partners may come, and kill him, you are required to protect him as well. Even if you try to protect him, he still might get killed in the fights.
- So, if you kill Sven and his partner earlier, you have to take quick decisions, or else, they are going to kill Harald at that point, and you are going to earn 50 to 60 Leshen Trophies instead. But when your quest will end here.
If you take Sven’s side :
If you choose to continue with Sven’s plan, then also you have to adopt a different mastermind to complete the quest.
- First, you need to find out the marked person with no trail. Here, your experience with leshens will help you, to follow the crows. Here, you just need to head towards the west to the last house to find out many crows over the roof, also there you need to use your power Witcher senses.
- Here, Geralt will help you to find out the marked person which is Hilde. She is a woman and linked with Sven. Now, you need to reveal it to Sven to get them killed.
- After destroying them, move towards into the woods and you have to destroy the 3 totems for the appearance of the leshens. The first one you will see, without any guards, but the other two will be protected by so many wolves. So make sure, you kill all of them and you need to head towards the cut scene, where you will see the woodland spirits will reveal itself along with other wolves.
- Once, everyone is dead, aim for the leshen trophy , also you can loot it and you should be back to the fayrlund to have a conversation with Harald. During this time, Sven will kill all his elders and, it will make sure that you have completed the quest and, you may earn 50 to 60 leshen rewards.
And finally, if you do not interfere between the two, the quest will end soon.
What happens if you kill leshen ?
If you kill leshen, it will be indicating that you have killed one innocent villager, rather than fighting in the woodland spirit. But , sometimes by killing the leshen you get the leshen trophy too. So, take your decisions accordingly.
Concluding, with a hope that you have understood the details of the heart of the woods of Quest 3.